MRJ Mix for 2012

2012 was a great year for the blog, some amazing artists were featured.  Because of this I have decided to make a playlist of some great tracks from artists that have featured over the year.  As always, I’m using 8Tracks to create the mix and the result is a relaxing sound for your listening pleasure.

MRJ Mix 2012 from Myrandomjukebox on 8tracks Radio.

The artist and tracks featured in the playlist are (with links to the previous posts):

Thomas J Speight - The River (see post Kendal Calling 2012 Day 2)

Marching Donald - A touch of blue (see post Marching Donald)

Dave Pilla - Waves & Tides (see post Heart on Sleeve Records)

Quiet hounds - I Get up (see post Megaphona)

Hadleigh Ford - Lullaby for Christopher (see post Butterfly)

Steve Smyth – Stay Young (see post Steve Smyth Release)

Jessie Robertson - You&Me (see post Jessi Robertson - My Influence)

Autumn Red - Going home to pray for your soul (see post Dead Fool's Gold)

If you listen to my mix – thanks! I hope you enjoyed it. You can also go to my 8tracks.com/myrandomjukebox to hear more or maybe create your own playlist.  If you decide to make your own, let me know, you always know I’m always ready to listen to music!