Introducing Euphoria Audio

I want to introduce you all to a new rock band called Euphoria Audio, another band that I first heard on the awesome New Driven Radio. I heard the track ‘3 Seconds’ and it instantly caught my attention. When I did a little research on them, I noticed that they are starting to get a lot of people’s attention with their sound and when you listen to their music you can hear why.

I have listened to a lot of their tracks and I noticed that their sound has a strong American rock influence. The band told me that their music is heavily influenced by the big stadium rock sound from bands such as Nickelback, Coldplay, Lifehouse and Goo Goo Dolls. I can definitely hear that in their music.

So far Euphoria Audio have released a three track EP which includes the tracks ‘Gravity’, ‘You can Run’ and ‘Make me Real’. Each track sounds great and the vocals are crazy good, but it is only a taster of the bands potential. The guys know how to write some catchy tunes as on my second listen of the EP I found myself singing along (to the chorus mostly). I would say that my favourite track off the EP is ‘You can Run’, check out the vocals on it as they sound awesome.

I mentioned the word potential earlier because after hearing more tracks from the band I can hear that their music is continuing to get stronger. If you go to their MySpace or Soundcloud pages you can hear many more new tracks and demo’s. From the extra tracks that I have heard I can highly recommend Falling Leaves and House on Fire. Both these tracks are the kind of rock tracks that would be welcomed with open arms into my music collection. The track ‘3 Seconds’ is probably my favourite track from the guys, I don’t think I will get tired of this track.

3 Seconds by Euphoria Audio

I asked the guys “What is planned in the future for the band?” and they were kind to tell me the following:

“Releasing the album and touring are definitely top priority for the near future. We are really excited for our debut album to be finished and released; the songs are so grand and I am really proud of them. We are also really excited for what the future may hold.”

Speechless by Euphoria Audio

Personally, my ears can not wait to hear what the album will have to offer. From the tracks I have heard I get the feeling that this is going to be an album that will deserve attention. OBVIOUSLY I’m going to review it on the blog as I know it will be an album will be THAT GOOD! Seriously, this band deserve the attention that they are getting and I feel 2013 will be a huge year for them. Check out the links below to find out more about Euphoria Audio and help support this rockin band!

Band Site: euphoria-audio.com/

MySpace: myspace.com/euphoriaaudio

Facebook: facebook.com/euphoriaaudio

Twitter: twitter.com/euphoriaaudio

Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/euphoria-audio